Unlike my previous entries on tracking them all, I'm just going to ramble about my resolution numero dua only. That's where I did my best anyway heh heh.
2. Saya akan membaca sekurang-kurangnya satu buku setiap bulan tanpa mengira genre cerita tersebut.
1. TAPAI by Hishamudin Rais. Entertaining short stories about food and eateries which the writer went. Yeah, entertaining altough I don't quite agree with certain things that he practices.
2. CINTA SUFI by Ramlee Awang Murshid. The last addition to Laksamana Sunan series. Among all 4 in this series i.e. Bagaikan Puteri, Cinta Sang Ratu, Hijab Sang Pencinta and Cinta Sufi, I love Hijab Sang Pencinta most. As if, his writing matured as he got along from the 1st book to the 3rd. I expected something 'more' in his 4th but just could not find it. Something is just lacking. But I like the tagline on the cover - sekali kurebah, sejuta kali kubangkit.
3. A RELIABE WIFE by Robert Goolrick. My first english novel for July. If you ask, I concluded this novel amongst 'sederhana'. The plot is predictable and the story is a bit 'too young' to my age.
4. THE LAST SONG by Nicholas Sparks. Again, I am way too old for this kind of I-love-you-you-love-me kinda. I might enjoy it (and book no 3, A RELIABE WIFE) if I am in my late teens or early twenties. But now that I am 36... I'll just leave it on the shelve for Kakak when she's old enough for these.
5. BERCINTA SAMPAI KE SYURGA. Sambungan kepada buku pertama, Aku Terima Nikahnya by Hasrizal Abdul Jamil, better known as Saifulislam (web here) in the cyber world. Light reading, soup for the soul I'd say. The writer should be careful as ada isi yang bertindan dengan buku pertama. Buku ini menyentuh isu-isu perhubungan kekeluargaan, sebagai suami isteri, sebagai ibu bapa, sebagai anak. Cukup mengingatkan saya walaupun sudah berumahtangga hampir 10 tahun, itu bukan jaminan bahagia sepanjang hayat dan walaupun sudah bergelar ibu hampir 9 tahun, masih terlalu banyak ilmu keibubapaan yang harus saya pelajari!