Friday, July 02, 2010

Day 2 TSAHM

Day 2
(Muntah le korang cukup 365 entries nanti nih hu hu)

Hari ni pun nothing much. Iman hasn't started his classes yet so I have some free time minding my own things and dishing out meals for the family. Such a wonderful feeling bila dapat sediakan sendiri meals for suami dan anak-anak.

Brekkie was kek-kuali atau pancake. After trying out tricks and gotten inconsistent result (kadang-kadang gebu, kadang-kadang more to lempeng melayu.. not that I am anti lempeng melayu but why settle for lempeng melayu when you initially want to do pancake or lempeng omputih kan), I decided to do it in a much easier way, beli Pillsbury pancake mix. Di jamin seksi dan gebu ya kawan-kawan. Since then I've given up trying to do my own mix. Iman, at one time, pagi petang siang malam makan this Pillsbury pancake. I tried swithing to Betty Crocker once. Iman tak syukerrr katanya, eventho he wasn't even there when I prepared the pancake. Very sensitive tastebud huh? Anyway, read my longgg forgotten (it was in 2006!) pancake attempt here.

For lunch I did Nasi Lemak. As usual, it's a hit in rumah No 49 ni. Iman had it not once. not twice but five times! Tebby balik tengok dah tinggal sambal je. Masaklah nasi se-round lagi. On top of that, I also fried the longgg marinated chicken wing for dinner (recipe of Ayam Goreng Ala China here). Oh ya, pagi tadi I did my own cili boh after browsing few recipes the night before. Sungguh agak over kan, nak buat cili boh pun gigih browse segala heh heh. Anyway, for sharing purpose, you can see it here.

For food, that's about it lah.



Today I went meeting her class teacher and took Athirah's Laporan Adab Belajar Tahap Satu (nama lainnya buku rekod peperiksaan) and her Rekod Pentaksiran Lisan. The process is one-to-one so kalau kena time ramai parents datang, jenuhlah tunggu turn. Today, it was supposed to start at 3.00p.m. Since I am a TSAHM now, naturally I was the one who'll be seeing the teacher. I went a little bit after 3.30p.m. Clear weh. There was a mother inside the class, and next it was me. Alhamdulillah, for Fasa 1, she got first in her class of 34. Yes peeps, F.I.R.S.T! And for mid-year, she's at 5th place. Syukran Ya Allah. She may starting slow initially when she was in Year 1. Looks like she's beginning to gain momentum and I hope she keeps it coming. For Sekolah Agama, she got 8th place.

Kepada cikgu-cikgu sekelian, berbanyak terima kasih diucapkan. Jasa tuan/puan saya kenang sampai bila-bila.

* Read my previous entry on her sitting for Fasa 1 exam here.
* Read my previous entry on her sitting for Mid Year here.

4 comments:

julie.yaacob said...

akak, betty crocker nyer halal ke tak ek? ada tulis vegetarian tak? sbb haritu saya tgk mixture dia banyak ada ingredient E471 or E472. So, tak jadi nak beli. huhu

MR said...

Pn Olya Samat! hey i know her. my uni fren's sis and also my senior.

eh tetiba jer kan... pls excuse me..heheheh

Farra Da Smiley said...

alhamdulillah, seronok mendengarnya =)

ummi said...

julie ~ alamak kotak dah buang. tak perasan ingredients. janji ada cap halal.

makcik rehan ~ Pn Olya yang comel itu? iya, tahun lepas dia guru kelas kakak.

farra ~ alhamdulillah