We replenish our provision for grocery on weekly basis expect for certain items that are highly perishable.
- We do not buy that regular size loaf of bread anymore, it's jumbo nowadays. And it's at least 2 a week.
- We do not buy eggs that come in 10's. It's 30 these days and it doesn't last a week.
- We buy at least 5 cartons of low-fat milk. At times, I skip a day or two from putting another after the last one is finished.
- We buy condensed milk in jumbo can.
- We buy Milo in its biggest can.
- We need drummet, nugget and giant sausage stock up in the fridge every week.
- We buy 5kg of rice each week.
Healthy appetite, aren't we?
This is really a low key version of shopping.
Kalau yang major, full to the brim.
Ironhide is Iman's. He has endless appetite for Transformers.
Trick or treaaattt!!