Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Almost Jatuh Kerusi!

Remember this? I have submitted my application and the relevant supporting documents approximately two weeks ago. And between then and now, Mr General Manager has twice jokingly asked me to reconsider. Ala bos, for a semua merah like me, I don't make significant anythings for the office, rest assured, my absence won't be felt. Just let me go and be full time mom for while okay. Who knows if I, En Tebby and the kids enjoy this, I may leave for good.

Anyway.

Person-In-Charge in HR called me today, delivering a bad news. I almost jatuh kerusi okay. I was like, please don't tell me it's rejected *tears welling*. We already made first month payment, paid registration fee and bought books for Iman, in view of the coming July. Thank God, syukran Ya Allah, my jatuh-kerusi was in fact unnecessary. Person-In-Charge could not find my application anywhere, not on P-I-C's table and not amongst papers on P-I-C's assistant. I had my copy scanned right away and sent afterwards. Phew..

To HR, please.. please don't make me jatuh kerusi for real after processing my application will ya?

8 comments:

faradel said...

now I know where you're working..hehe...it stated on top of the form..:)

Isk3x..boleh pula HR bagi alasan tak jumpa borang. cemana bole jadi gitu ek? diorg wat bungkus kacang putih ke..hehe

julie.yaacob said...

insyallah ok kot akak.. nanti dah cuti2 tu, jgn jadi bambam ok :)

ummi said...

faradel ~ u know me right heh heh.nway they say they're moving office yada yada yada. can't complaint much since i really need them to expedite this hu hu

julie ~ that is exactly what mr general manager told me! jgn lepas setahun i tak kenal you pulak, he said.

Anonymous said...

good luck kak... insyaallah kalau niat mak yg suci murni nih ALLAH akan perkenan kan...

Siti

dillazag said...

Where is he going in July Kak Ti?
I hope you'll receive the good news soon. Nak mintak cuti tanpa gaji pun susah sangat ropanya...

ummi said...

siti ~ insyaAllah... bos dah pesan cuti jgn asik makan je, nanti boolat he he. ni pon dah ada masuk plan, pas anta Iman, pi makan itu ini heh heh

dillz ~ dyslexia center ampang hilir. nak kena antar dia to and from tu lahh.. maknya kena jadi chauffer. nak cari driver, takut tak bleh clique dgn Iman,.. kang dia throw tantrum lagi susah heh heh. susah nak mtk cuti bkn apa,.. susah sbb form hilang. kalau en general manager setuju, senang aje sebenarnya.

Anonymous said...

selamat menempuh dan menjadi 'suri rumahtangga sepenuh masa' utk masa setahun..nnt. jumpa lagi..

~mek~

ummi said...

mek ~ taktau le aku cukup sabar dan tabah ke idak nihh.. doakan semuanya smooth yer