Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Approved!


If you have been following my blog, you'd surely notice that I have put a countdown clock 2nd top-most.


Alhamdulillah, my application, which was lost somehow, somewhere, is approved! Syukran Ya Allah. I'll be starting my leave on 1st July 2010, right up to 30th June 2011. If everything went well before June 2011, I may be reporting back earlier.

ps - ha.. saja tinggalkan birthdate ku dlm gambar atas tu.. nanti sampai masa jangan lupa calling-calling daku belanja makan yerr.. heh heh

Read on me announcing the intention of taking leave here. And read how I almost jatuh kerusi here when the P-I-C lost my application, here.


7 comments:

hanis said...

wah...congrats kak!Alhamdulillah
Selamat bercuti (kerja opis)panjang.

Ummu Auni said...

amboi, bahagianyaaaa

ummi said...

hanis ~ tenkiu tenkiu. wish me luck.

aini ~ i must say everything ada pro and con.. hemmm....

momsloveheart said...

tahniah kaktie!!! saya pon tgh tunggu 1month unpaid leave, extension to my 1year study leave sbb nak berjalan and nak balik kampung bagai. sgt tak sabar!

ummi said...

julie ~ gud luck gud luck. eh dah nak setahun ye?? kejap je ek

momsloveheart said...

a ah. dah nak setahun dah. pejam celik pejam celik. sure akan rindu sini. wpon balik malaysia lagi best, this 1 yr experience is unspokeable. chewah ehhehehe

ena said...

semoga apa yang dirancang dpt dilaksana dgn sempurna..

r u sure u will resume back to work? or maybe u will consider to be a FTHW for good.. just like me.. haha