Monday, February 26, 2007

Post HFMD



Taska Atfal Sayang is closed for babies/toddlers under 3-yo. Alhamdulillah, temporarily, though at the moment, indefinitely. Iman, being an almost 28-mo boy, still a far cry of being a 36-mo so he has to be ‘put’ somewhere until Atfal Sayang opens up again. After his HFMD thingy ended, I, like always, brought him to Atfal Sayang. Petang tu, Siti, Iman’s favorite caregiver, informed us that they’ve actually closed for under-3-yo since CNY. I pleaded for another day or two to clear things up back in the office since I was on an unpaid-leave the whole week. I just hope this HFMD thing will be soon over and we can have our routines back. My parents can’t stay long. I can’t be on leave for long or else I may have to leave to good.

We were balancing ideas. You know, that won’t affect much on his emotions as well as our pockets. I was on the verge of writing another letter for another unpaid-leave when my father called and told me they would gladly come over for a week or so. The idea was more than welcomed! I called home just now and they are being tortured by Iman among clutters of toys, his cries and demands. Have I told you that he broke a vase in a dental clinic yesterday?


Anyway, Kakak is suffering from selsema. Remember this D***** Boy? Oh, so very thoughtful of her. I asked her about D***** Boy. She told us she’s staying away from him But why? Aren’t you two friends? Still are. She was afraid D***** Boy would be infected. Adehhh…


Now, back to that vase thing. I must tell that I am not proud of Iman misbehaving. He happens to be one active boy who’s showing symptoms of being a hyper-active. It’s tiring, in a way. He tests my patience. We can’t eat in peace. He’s constantly on the table grabbing things. It’s like he has boundless and endless energy supply (that I wish I had) that he bounces here and there. I certainly would not risk napping if he doesn’t. And he broke a vase in a dental clinic yesterday. While the dentist was drilling my tooth, I heard Iman brooming around with 3 little hotwheels he’d taken along. I heard Kakak insisting she could very well fetch the water from the dispenser herself. I heard Iman insisting on the same thing as well. I heard the Chinese lady told mdh, Iman is cute. Then I heard a loud crash followed by a ‘OH MY GOD!…’ It was the blue vase on the lowest shelf. I am waiting for a call from the clinic. I just hope there was nothing exotic about the vase and it didn’t come with a ‘OH MY GOD!…’ price-tag. I read, they say, for a hyper-active, it is difficult to tell if the kid is being naughty or merely venting his/her energy. Well, I can’t tell which is which. Tapi bila dia tidur tu, mak aihhh… tak puas tengok. I just pray that everything will turn out well.


OK peeps. Take care.


4 comments:

y@tipruzz said...

comel and notti la iman ni hehe....sabar k.tie sabar eh

ummi said...

yati ~ itulah kehidupan akak tiap2 hari...

aida said...

lega kan kak tie, ada juga jalan yang Allah lorongkan untuk membantu kita dalam urusan seharian..

takpe kak tie, redha ngan ujian yang Allah bagi, banyak tu kafarah dosa sebab kita sabar dengan anak yang sakit ni kan

ummi said...

aida ~ bagi akak, kadang2 kesusahan Allah bagi kat kita tu membawa rahmat lain. kita cuti, dapat tebus balik masa-masa yang kita lewat balik dan sebagainya. and now, atok nenek dia mai KL dtg menjaga. kita pun dapat jumpa makpak kita kan.