Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bleak Raya?

I'm now in Dungun, en-route to Kuala Terengganu. Thanks for MeksisBB, I'm blogging from the car.

Esok dah raya but the excitement has yet to come for me. First and foremost, just a day before starting my leave, I got not one, but two letters from dear IRB asking for payment of more than RM5K combined. One of the claim was for year 2008 and the other one 2002. Yang mengherankan makcik ialah, in 2008, they gave me a cheque for over-payment amounting to RM4K++. Means, they should have taken 2002 into consideration kan.

Another thing is that, beginning Thursday and then Friday, I was getting emails after emails requesting for this and that and they are all due on 28th September, the first Monday after raya leave. When else can I do those except masa cuti raya kan. Kijam tak merika?

Okay peeps, I hope I can still eat and enjoy my raya despite all these.

To my friends, yang mana pernah berjumpa tete-a-la-tete atau hanya di alam maya, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

Kak Mon, singing off in Dungun.

4 comments:

sikulat said...

selamat hari raya kaktie, maadf ye kalau ada buat akak terasa hati, terguris perasan... ter bagai-bagai seumpama dengannye..

cikwawi said...

kak mon, semoga selamat samapi ke destinasi. kita nak ucapkan selamat menyambut aidilfitri, dan mohon maaf zahir batin..

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari raya...maaf zahir dan batin.halal kan makan dan minum yer selama perkenalan kita..

-mek-

ME said...

Me pun dapat call from IRB .. belum dapat apa2 surat lagi .. abt RM 5k gak for 2007 & 2008 .. tak tau knp? Malas nak fikir sbb surat tak dpt lagi