Thursday, September 06, 2012

of Keeping Fit


My husband really jogs these days. Weekends, daytime. Weekdays, after Maghrib or Isya', depending on time we reach home. I've been complaining to him that dia sorang-sorang je la sihat nanti. I'll rot faster than him that I do not get as much exercise.

So, last weekend we went jogging. Kat Lake Valley, near our house. (Gambar atas tu bukan rumah kami, harap maklum) It was such a long long long (bunyi cengkerik) time we last jogged here (in fact in anywhere else jugak ha ha). Rasanya seround tasik ni about 3km. My elder two, MasyaAllah, they ran with bursting energy and in no time dah sudah seround. By the time I finished doing my lap, they were happily swinging already! Apart from my flabs, fats and whatnots that slowed me down, barely halfway through, Adam decided he needed me to dukung him.

3/4 through, Tebby came to our rescue. Nampak ajer abahnya datang, elok pulak si Adam turun berlari. Ceh! Tak best kot berlari dengan omaknya eh? Serve me right. Komplen lagi tak cukup exercise, sekali dapat peluang, siap masuk kategori 'lari dukung anak' lagi..


4 comments:

pB said...

at least ada usaha


ummi , buanglah word notification tu ...he hehe

ummi said...

pB ~ mengah mengaaaahhhh!! notification? kat mana?

KakNi said...

ummi, tu mesti maksud PB word verification sebelum kita dapat post comment tu... kdg2 terkial jugak saya nak tengok huruf nyer... hahahah... BTW, ummi, saya pun jenis tak exercise padahal penyakit dah banyak dah ni, tak insaf2 lagi... adoi...

ummi said...

KakNi ~ jom insaf sesama jom!